Friday, August 17, 2012

Rodeo-Fair-Goats

Here is what I have been up to lately. Last weekend we joined chase's sister, her kids and his parents up in Coalville for the Summit County fair rodeo. I did not get any good pictures of the rodeo but his niece and I had fun doing silly faces. PS, I love rodeos and if any one wants to contribute to my fund that allows me to go to the PBR in Vegas next year, let me know, I will gladly accept your contribution.




Bryn was trying to teach me how to go cross eyed...I can not do this.
So she said lets just do an easy silly face....


This week was the Davis County Fair and my sisters kids and I had a sleep over. So we came up with the plan go to the fair... their mother tagged along with us. This is where the goats come in. Who ever knows me should know that I LOVE LOVE farm animals...my favorite being pygmy goats, potbelly pigs and tea cup pigs. This fair had a a petting zoo... yup my favorite thing. I believe this was one of the best petting zoos I have attended, there were baby cows, a CAMEL!, bunnies, ponies, llamas, turtles, sheepies and of course GOATS! I will have a goat one day... it was very tempting to take one home with me today but I did not have the right car to take one home. Also at this fair was a creature encounter... mostly consisted of things I hate like spiders, snakes and scorpions... but my niece Lexa was a trooper  and held the scorpion... weirdly enough she HATED the goats and not the scorpion... she is weird. Here are  some pics!


The sick scorpion Lexa held... she said it was not scary.

Lexa and Nessa mad at me for making them get in the pic with the Llama

My friends.

These guys followed us all over to get the goodies in my hand. They jumped right in my lap.


Isaac with the Llama. 

the CAMEL!

waiting for the girls to be done on the boat ride.
For your information.. when Chase and I were dating....when we were talking about getting married I told him I would be his wife if he would let me get a goat when we bought a house. He said yes.. so I said yes :). We are currently looking for houses which means within the next year or so I will have a goat. YAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment